The Honor Frost Foundation offers the opportunity for advanced students and young doctors from the eastern Mediterranean region, to apply for support in the form of bursaries to take part in the 15th International Symposium on Boat and Ship Archaeology, being held in Marseille 22-27 October 2018.
- 10 bursaries of 800 € each are awarded by the HFF.
The amount of the scholarships is a lump sum to cover the costs of transportation, accommodation and registration.
This lump sum will be awarded on invoices of an amount at least equivalent to the bursary. The practical arrangement for setting up the bursaries will be directly communicated to the selected fellows.
– To take into account the vocation of the HFF, the beneficiaries must come from countries of the Eastern Mediterranean: Cyprus, Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, Israel, Egypt, more Sicily and Malta.
– Applicants must be at Master2 or PhD level, in progress or acquired.
– Applicants should not be supported by an institution
– Applicants who have submitted a paper, poster or film selected by the ISBSA Scientific Committee will be given priority.
Application must include a short CV, specifying surname, first name, date and place of birth,
University, studies and degree, research topic and activities in nautical archaeology, and any useful information.
Applicant must specify whether he has submitted a paper, poster or film selected by the ISBSA Scientific Committee.
Applicant must submit a financial and activity report including the invoices of an amount at least equivalent to the bursary.
Application must be send to the ISBSA 15 Organizing Committee (email@example.com), before the 30 July 2018