⇒ Registration is obligatory for this conference.
Registration includes lunches and coffee breaks and the gala dinner (to be held on the evening of Thursday 25th October, see details below).
Registration can only be made by credit card or bank transfer.
Please note that registration must be made in advance of the conference. There will be no facility to register on the first day of the conference.
Aix Marseille University regulations require the online payment of registration fees prior to the start of the conference.
You may use the university website to register now and until October 8th, 2017.
Here are some more details about registration:
The price for all participants (except students) is 130€.
For students, the price is reduced to 75€ (proof of affiliation to a University, such as a copy of your student identity card, must be sent to: email@example.com).
Late registration after July 15th will be an additional 20€, costing 150€.
- Registration gives access to:
– Conference material and the book of abstracts;
– From 22nd to 26th October: coffee breaks and lunches served at the Mucem (Musée des civilisations de l’Europe et de la Méditerranée) & Arles Departmental Museum;
– From 22nd to 26th October: entrance to the Mucem and Marseilles History Museum, which houses eight Greek and Roman shipwrecks;
– October 23rd: Excursion to Arles (including visit to Arles Departmental Museum and the Arles-Rhône 3 Shipwreck exhibit);
– October 24th: Reception on the Ministry of Culture’s Department for Underwater Archaeology (DRASSM) research vessel André Malraux;
– October 25th : Gala Dinner at La Nautique restaurant, Marseilles.
- Online Registration
– To pay by credit card you will need your card information when you register;
– Page 2: You will be asked for additional details to help with conference organisation, such as your arrival & departure dates and time, specific dietary requirements, or particular access requirements you may have;
– Visa, MasterCard and e-Cards can be used;
– Do not fill out the billing information if you are paying by credit card. Billing information is only required for participants supported by their universities paying by purchase order;
– Page 4: Be careful to use the drop-down menu to provide your status correctly so that you are charged the correct amount. Refunds will be slow in case of error.
Choose ‘transfer’ if you want to pay by bank transfer