⇒ For this conference, advanced registration is obligatory.
Registration includes lunches and coffee breaks, and the trip to Šibenik on Wednesday, 29 September.
Registration can be made only by bank transfer.
Please note that registration must be made in advance. Registration on the first day of the conference will not be possible.
Insitute for Maritime Heritage ARS NAUTICA regulations require the payment of registration fees prior to the start of the conference.
- Regular fee – in person (150 E)
- Regular fee – virtual participation (100 EUR)
- Student fee (75 EUR)
Please note that proof of University affiliation, such as copy of the student identity card, must be sent to email@example.com.
- Attendee fee (90 EUR)
- Online attendee fee (50 EUR)
Registration after 12 September will be charged additional 20 EUR.
Registration gives access to:
- the conference material and the book of abstracts;
- on 26 September: Bus transport from Zadar to Murter (including return to Zadar in the evening) for the Lateen-sail regatta Latinsko idro;
- from 27 to 30 September: coffee breaks, and lunches served at the restaurant of the University of Zadar and a restaurant in Šibenik;
- from 26 September to 1 October: free access to the Archaeological Museum of Zadar and the Museum of Ancient Glass;
- on 29 September: excursion to Šibenik (including visit to the Municipal Museum of Šibenik and the fortresses of Šibenik);
- on 30 September: Gala Dinner;
- on 2 October: Sailing in Zadar. Participants are invited to experience sailing on traditional Lateen-rigged ships.
In case of participation in virtual form, the registration fee provides Zoom link access.
- You will be asked for additional details to help with conference organization, such as your arrival and departure dates and time, specific dietary requirements, or particular requirements you may have;
- Billing information is only required for participants supported by their universities, paying by purchase order;
- Be careful to provide your status correctly, so that you are charged the correct amount. Refund will be slow in the case of error;
- In case of cancellation, refund is ensured, but organizer reserves right to withdraw 20% of the total refund amount. Cancellation received after 12 September will not be refunded.